Destination Wedding Australia - Noosa & Sunshine Coast Queensland
Did you know that Australia is LEGALLY THE SIMPLEST COUNTRY to arrange a Destination Wedding anywhere IN THE WORLD?? From $450 au includes lodgement & registration of the marriage, AND a ceremony of your choice.
Love and Marriage in Australia... a beautiful story...
The photo above shows a lovely couple from Germany, who had visited Australia and fallen in love with Sunshine Beach. They returned a few years later, and I performed a simple and lovely ceremony near the rocks at North Sunshine Beach. My registry fee of $380 was all they needed to pay, and we balanced the register on the rocks to sign. They DID need a couple of witnesses, and I approached a couple strolling on the beach, who, REMARKABLY, were celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary THAT DAY! Not only that, I HAD BEEN THE CELEBRANT at their wedding at Sails Restaurant, Noosa Heads. They were absolutely delighted to assist, and an exchange of emails followed. I took this photo for them, along with many others.
What you need to do to marry in Australia
DOWNLOAD YOUR NOTICE OF INTENDED MARRIAGE BY CLICKING HERE
- Email me for an information package outlining my fees & inclusions.
- Click the above link to download your Notice of Intended Marriage.
- (FOR OVERSEAS COUPLES): Locate a Notary Public or officer from the Australian consulate to witness your signatures & scan & email to me.
- (FOR INTERSTATE COUPLES): Locate a Justice of the Peace, Police Officer or Solicitor on the Notice, scan and email, then post to me at P.O. Box 1331, Noosaville, Qld., Australia 4566
- Choose your ceremony from the selection I will provide for you.
- Meet with me the day prior to the ceremony where I will sight your passports, and if not yet chosen, we will choose a perfect location for your ceremony.
- If you are need to arrange reception, flowers, stylist etc. and need a package, then I highly recommend you look at: www.firstclassfunctions
ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY....
These two gorgeous souls are both Canadian. They were each travelling alone, exploring Australia. Their first meeting took place on the last day of their individual holidays, as they sat at the Noosa bus stop, waiting for the bus to take them to the Brisbane airport to catch their flights back to Canada. They took their seats side by side on the bus, and talked non-stop until the airport. They were by chance booked on the same flight...They arranged to change their seats on the plane home, and during the flight they knew that somehow, out of all the twists and turns their lives could have taken, this meant to be time had been gifted to them. Two years later, they returned to Noosa, and with the bus stop across the road and in sight, they pledged their lives together as husband and wife....